How Zach is Different
- Guaranteed Pricing for all homes – no surprises.
- All homes under 3 year builder's workmanship warranty – industry standard is only one year.
- We use two-stage variable speed fan furnaces in each home that Zach Building Company builds because it can save you hundreds of dollars a year in heating costs paying you back in as short as 5 years.
- The Zach Building Company uses a 15 SEER air conditioner instead of a 13 SEER AIR conditioner because it is 20% more efficient and will pay you back in a short period of time.
- We use a 16 MERV air cleaner instead of the builder's standard 10 MERV because it removes over 95% of the dust, mold spores and bio aerosols from your home.
- We offer homes with a geothermal heating and cooling system. These systems can save you 60 to 70% on your energy bills.
- Did you know that geothermal systems by Waterfurnace have the highest efficiency rating in the industry and include a 10 year parts and labor warranty?
- The Zach Building Company uses CertainTeed membrane smart vapor retarder over exterior walls to decrease moisture accumulation within the wall cavity.
- We install comfort foam insulation in our box area to reduce air infiltration.
- We install an R-21 thermal batt insulation which is 5.25” thick, in our wall cavity and designed specifically for 2x6 exterior walls as opposed to R-19 which is 6.25” and nets @ an R-17.
- The Zach Building Company uses Huber Advantech Subflooring that runs a full ¾” thick, is waterproof, and has a 50-year warranty.
- The Zach Building Company uses a TJI floor joist system that has a 50 pro-rating, which means a 50% stiffer subfloor for your home.
- Our ceramic tile and hardwood are installed to last the lifetime of your home.
- Did you know that aluminum clad exterior frames and storm doors are not an option with the Zach Building Company? We use these to protect our homes from the exterior elements and keep your home maintenance-free.
- All Zach Building Company homes come with energy heel trusses to allow for R-48 insulation minimum all the way out to the exterior wall.
- At the Zach Building Company interior paint colors are not considered decorating. Our clients pick the colors they want.
- All natural exterior trim, soffit and fascia comes to the job kiln dried and primed on all 6 sides of the board to protect the boards from harmful UV rays and moisture prior to being hand-painted in the field.
- The Zach Building Company uses only high efficiency gas filled, low-e coated, energy star rated, green built windows in our homes.
- Because of our pre contract selection process the Zach Building Company has consistently been able to keep our clients within their budget. Establishing realistic allowances is the most important aspect of keeping people within their budget. We cannot stress that enough.
- The Zach Building Company uses low sones silent Energy Star-rated bath fans in all their homes.
- We can offer a millwork package with absolutely any profile and species to allow our customers to express themselves in the way they want.
- Did you know that copper piping is not considered safe for drinking water? The Zach family uses cpvc plumbing because it is safe for drinking, it insulates water lines better, is quieter and has less waste on install.
- We offer our clients A.O. Smith Vertex and on-demand water heaters for optimum efficiency and energy conservation.