Available Delafield Lots
Build a Home on a New Lot in Delafield
Located in the heart of "Lake Country," Zach Builders currently has several lots of land available to build the custom home of your dreams in the Town of Delafield, Wisconsin near Hwy C between Hwy 18 and Hwy 94.
Our lots are just minutes from beautiful Lake Nagawicka, the Kettle Moraine State Forest, Ice Age Trails, walking & bike trails, a historic downtown area filled with shops and restaurants, several parks, community library, you too could be a resident of the White Oak Conservancy in the Town of Delafield.
Explore White Oak Conservancy
A premiere residential community offering improved single family home sites. Enjoy the gently rolling hills of the Kettle Moraine in harmony with nature. With almost 70 acres of preserved space, White Oak Conservancy awaits you and your family. Located close to local shopping, schools, churches and recreational activities, White Oak Conservancy in the Town of Delafield offers everything you need to build the home of your dreams.
Every lot includes underground electric, telephone, cable and natural gas service. On-site septic and well are required. Direct access to Lapham Peak State Park via Glacial Drumlin Trail on the east side of the property.
To preserve the property values and enhance the beauty of the neighborhood, the following architectural guidelines will be enforced:
- The minimum size of a one story residence shall be 2,400 square feet
- All two story and one and a half story residences shall have a minimum of 2,900 square feet on the upper two floors
- All homes must have an attached side entry garage with a minimum two car capacity
- The exterior walls of the residences and attached garage must be constructed of brick, stone, stucco, solid wood siding, Hardiplank/LP Smartside siding or its equivalents
- Fascia may be made of the siding materials permitted above for exterior walls
- The exterior portion of all chimneys shall be a full masonry construction or shall have a masonry veneer
- There is a 30% masonry front elevation requirement
- Building material exchanges should happen on an inside corner
- All two story and one and a half story residences shall have a minimum pitch of 8/12 and all one story residence roofs shall have a minimum pitch of 10/12
- Roofing materials shall be wood shingles or 30-year minimum high definition shingles, or equivalent in the weathered wood color
- The treatment of window trim and/or shutters must be consistent on all sides of the home
- At the time of construction of a residence, the Owner shall install at a location designated by the Developer, one electric post lamp with an unswitched photo-electric control. The design of the post lamp shall be uniform throughout White Oak Conservancy
Kettle Moraine School District which includes: Cushing Elementary School • Kettle Moraine Middle School • Kettle Moraine High School
View the White Oak Conservancy Brochure
White Oak Conservancy Subdivision Plat Map
Town of Delafield Available Subdivision Lot Price List
Delafield Declaration of Restrictions
For current information on our available lot sizes and locations or to get started on building the home of your dreams, please contact
Zach Builders at 262-367-7157.